February 27, 2012

This is the Day...

I'm convinced today that no matter what the weather and no matter what the storm I will be thankful for the day that I have. The other day I spoke about good thoughts and keeping my mind on track so that it can't become the enemies play ground. I'm grateful today and everyday that I remember that because it makes days seem so much more enjoyable. Even the snow seems beautiful in its cold nature.

My thought for the day...This is the day that the Lord has made... will YOU rejoice and be glad in it?

So often the situations of the day can cause us a little trouble. The weather can get our mood a little blue, the sun can be just a little to bright, and sometimes the things waiting for you at home can be a little to real.

Today is a beautiful day and it is the one that God has made... I will rejoice in it because it is another day to be able to thank God for life. It is another day to bring a sick person some encouragement, another day that I can help a co-worker bandage up a cut, another day that I can bake some cookies for my neighbors who need to see someone cares, another day to sing unto the Lord a great song of worship when no one is watching, just another day to give back the blessings that I've so unworthily been given.

What a day to realize just how beautiful the day really is. Today is the day to rejoice don't wait until tomorrow to give back to God the beauty that He has given you. I know for myself I'm not going to just look at it as just another day but look at it as being "THE DAY" that the Lord has made. It is special in its ways, special in its beauty, and special in its results.

Not another day but the day to rejoice and be glad in.

No comments:

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...