January 30, 2010

Youth, Bible Studies, and more…

So far my evenings have been filled with great adventures and wonderful fellowship. I'm blessed by the ways of God and the anointing that He puts on people who are obedient to His Word. I've been at two church events here in Sweden and both have been a blessing. I will start with Thursday night as I was blessed to witness the works of the spirit as it was a very multicultural group. As the Lord fell and the group began to thank God for what he had done from working in a court case, to blessing in a witness of a young college student who was just giving thanks for her food, to the healings that were to take place with another saint in the church, and the list goes on and on. God was proving Himself in 2010 and it was a blessing to witness what He is doing. I was honored and blessed to witness and be a part of a much larger picture. God is so wonderful and it was an amazing Bible Study.

On Friday night I was blessed with the honor of having the youth group over for youth night. The group was not large in fact there was only three who came and two who stayed through the whole night. I was honored to speak with these beautiful young women who on the inside were oozing of greatness. The devotion done by Sister Sophie was great and such a strong Word from the Lord. She spoke about loneliness and that hit so home for many of us sitting there. Very powerful move of God!

As many would have looked upon some things in the states and seen something much differently I looked upon it as a blessing of what God could and will do in these girls lives as they stay obedient to His Word. I have found through time being here that these people are so hungry for the Word of God and in that it makes me thirsty to give to them in any way I can. In the small ways, like the word speaks about the wife, our conversation can be a saving factor to the lost. I can't even beginning to tell you how that has proven to be true. The youth have blessed me back at my home church but watching the move of God in the Youth Night was a blessing the gratefulness and gratitude is beyond belief that comes from these young girls. I have been so blessed and I am grateful for what God is going to do while I'm here.

Besides those two nights my great times of fellowship with the family here has been overly great. I'm honored to have spent time with them and been please with the information they've given me. I will be going to Falun on Friday and be coming back on Monday. I'm looking forward to this and hope that I may be a blessing to these very devoted and blessed people. I will fill you in when I return home on Monday but as for now I will be writing tomorrow after church to what great and wonderful things God did in service.

May the Lord bless you all on this wonderful day and I will be back to you tomorrow. J

No comments:

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...