January 11, 2010

Walking on water...

I'm looking forward to what God is going to do in the next couple weeks. I've learned so much about myself and what I stand for. It's just to good to be true.

Life is amazing and never have I felt so thankful for what He is going to do. I'm in the last part of planning my trip and in that I've realize so much.

The Lord spoke to me and told me not to be afraid. I stepped out in faith with my whole trip from my budget to my insurance and over again. This whole thing has taught me how truly amazing our Lord is. I'm looking forward to doing God's work and with a grateful heart.

Five year to get answers, five years to be filled with the Holy Ghost, and five years to start it all in baptism. My Lord has worked in fives my whole life.

No comments:

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...