August 12, 2013

A Piece of my Puzzle...

There is something special about the plan of God and the steps it takes to receive the promises that have been given to us. The process that it takes to prepare us for the things that we await. Those days of true frustration, loneliness, impatience, and sometimes plain heartache. But it is through it all that we find ourselves being molded into the disciples that we have been called to be. I find myself amazed at all the things that God has done in my life. The hurt that only He could heal and the love that only He could give. I look at the promises that He has given me and I wonder how I could I ever be what He has spoken. It is in those times when I truly know that God loves us and wants to give to His children. I have prayed for a long time for God to fulfill His promises and wondered how He would ever accomplish what He said. But as I sit here today I see the puzzle being put together. I see the reason for the heartache, I see the reason for the times I cried in loneliness, I see the reason for tests, and I find myself thankful for a Father who cared that much to prepare me. The puzzle comes together and the picture is complete. Sometimes it takes us to be patient in what God is doing and know that there is a reason for what He is doing. Sometimes it doesn't feel good in the process, but when God puts it together that's when it really fits and the picture is complete.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

You are so right, the waiting is never easy. I am happy to know that things are coming together for you and your waiting is nearly if not already over.
I am waiting for my promise right now as I write, I know that God has spoken and it WILL come to pass. Patience is a virtue, one I need to cultivate over and over again.
Love and hugs, Cynthia

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...