March 9, 2012

Be like a turtle...

Today I was reminded of a statement my cousin shared with me. She said "you need to be like a turtle and let the uncontrollable situations roll off your back". In her words she was telling me that no matter what was said or done that if I couldn't control it I shouldn't take it on. Truth is... most things in life we can't control unless it is our own reaction.

No matter what you are doing in life you have situations that are thrown your way that do nothing but fill you up with unneeded water. Sometimes we just need to be like a turtle and let the water that is thrown at us roll off our back. Remember you can't always change things that come your way so why carry them. Be like a turtle let it roll off your back and move on.

So that is my words of wisdom for the day... don't let situations get you down. If a turtle's back was any other way it would just collect water but instead it is designed in a way that it just rolls off. So be a like a turtle today... let nothing get you down or make you feel the wait of the world (water).

Jesus said to trust in him and He will supply. He said come to me all who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. He said his arm is not to short and He is always near.

God can give you the ability to let the water just run off your back. Today is the day when Facebook looks positive and situations don't affect you the way they use to. Sometimes a situation is only as bad as we make it out to be.

Be reminded... Be a Turtle!


Don't be like this turtle and allow life to go from water to sand! :)

Let it all roll off your back and never make you feel like you're about to give in!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That is really great advise, Krystina.
Have a good week, Hugs, Cynthia

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...