August 20, 2009

Forever Grateful....

Recently in prayer the Lord has taught me the importance of prayer and fasting.

In prayer I asked that God would restore my ability and passion to play the piano. After much time and no practise I lost the ability to work on the great gift God had given me. When asked to play again I was rusty and prayed that God would restore me again and heal the wounded spirit I had regarding music. Last night after printing 100 songs God restored my ear and ability to transpose my music. I was able to hear and work on music like I'd done when I first started to play. Praise be to God that His grace and mercy shines through on His timing not ours. He knew that if I was to be restored, fixed, and made new that I would still not use the gift but this time I will and must. (8/19/09)

Another prayer has been answered... After a week of fasting and much prayer God has given me direction and answers. As a young woman who has a passion to see and watch lives changed I have prayed for a direction to be able to walk fulling into a new realm with God. Recently He has given me a new refreshing of my burden for souls and opened my eyes to the importance of it. He's humbled me and taught me that I must humble myself daily. I will not share with you much details as it would be unfair of me to share this with the world before sharing the rest with my own Pastor. This I will say though.. praise be to my Lord who answers prayers and knows the plan for my life. He is the door and the light of my way and I must trust and obey that He will lead the way! (8/18/09)


Revelation through the Word has always been my way of understanding what God is asking of me. I hear His voice often but don't think it is safe to run your life by a voice alone. God always confirms His ways through the Word and that is what He did for me. As I wrote in my previous blog God gave me answers to a prayer asked over three years ago. Why did you give me this scripture? Now I know and am more than grateful that my Lord knows the hour and time in which He will reveal. (8/17/09)

As you can see I have had one full week of revelation. From the understanding of the Word on Monday, to receiving my direction on Tuesday, and a restoration on Wednesday. Praise be to God that no matter what the situation no matter what the trial or the storms around us.... my God is so much bigger!

No comments:

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...