July 23, 2008

Update...

Hello Everyone! I just thought since it has been a month and a half since I've written I must update you. God is working greatly in our church. His blessings are being poured out and His work is never done. Trials have came to my life, but I count my blessings daily. With trials comes strength and God knows I'm going to be one powerful girl when all this is over. Powerful in Him! Anyway I wanted to say that we have finally received an offer on our church and we have been given promise to the other church. We are waiting for all formal things to go through, but November will come quick enough. PRAISE THE LORD!

I have to say that God has given me more than I've ever asked for in Him. Life is good, but a daily walking struggle. However, He promised me if I was to not go into education He'd supply that desire to help children. HURRAY! I'm teaching Sunday School what a blessing. I know that they teach me more than I them. However, everyday I go into the class is a great remembrance of the impact Mrs. R had on my life. If I can impact one student with the power of Christ the way that Mrs. R impacted my life with the power of reading I will be complete in that.

The youth is under spiritual attack, however, Youth Core is coming to Borderland in August! I believe that we will see great works through that outreach and great blessings to supply after. If I can see come to pass promises I've held on to I will be greatly thankful!

I will be posting some new blogs very soon! I need my editor to read through them though. Since you all know how great of a speller I am. Praise God for his blessings church it is about time for a great revival!

We have had more baptised in 2008 than I ever expect, several filled with the Holy Ghost, and many to come! Get ready Borderland here comes the Holy Rollers taking over the city! I love you all in Christ and ask you to keep God First In All You Do!

Seeking His kingdom and righteousness!! Together we will do great things in Christ!

No comments:

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...