September 14, 2007

Who I am!

*I am Apostolic and love ever minute of living for God *I love to sing and play the piano *I love my family and friends *I love my church family *I love to laugh and smile *I love to spend time alone and with people *I love when people play with my hair *I love water and swimming in the lake and in my pool at home *I love to spend time with my dad *I love my mom she is my best friend* I love my cousin Channy she's my blessing from heaven*I love to ride horses and get dirty *I love to get all dressed up for church *I love fall and it is my favorite time of the year(most romantic) *I love to read books and the Bible *I love to pray and spend time with my amazing creator *I love to work and helping people *I love kids and can't wait to have them *I love sports and miss being able to play them *I love going out in the woods and hunting birds *I love going fishing, but not actually fishing *I love driving and taking road trips *I love Ohio/Indiana and miss it there *I loved being the Youth Leader *I love making a difference *I love listening to kids and watching them figure things out *I love the smell of fall *I love the color aqua *I love driving big trucks *I love going to the Christian Bookstore *I love listening to music *I love the feeling of the wind in my hair *I love the sky when the stars engulf the sky *I just love life and everything God has given to me*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep loving life - Life is a gift not to be squandered or taken for granted. Live an obedient life to it's fullest under God's protection and grace!

Not Every Sorry...

 The other day I saw a post on Instagram that was so powerful to me. The picture said "Not every sorry... should be responded with a &q...